Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Offical Cheat codes

The Scholastic Bookfair came to the North Andover Middle School and I bought a Cheat Code Explosion for Handhelds/Consoles cheat code book. I know many people who like playing video games google for cheat codes to help them beat video games, or some parents won't let you buy the book when you want it. I know how you feel, and that's why I made this blog to post offical cheat codes from the book itself and you can use them without having to buy the book yourself. It's an awesome deal having to save $8.99 with tax to buy this book when you can use it online. So enjoy this site, I made just for you. Everyday I will post one new game codes and as time goes on there wil be more and more post available to be used.

All copyrights of the codes belong to Ninendo who made the games and systems and created these cheat codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment